APA International Placement Consultants
Executive, Professional, Technical, and Temporary Staffing
Established in 1985, APA International Placement consultants ("APA") is a premier personnel consultancy and leading provider of staffing services for global financial firms, trading houses, legal and accounting firms and start-up US branch offices throughout the tri-state area. Japan desk provides cross cultural bilingual services for international companies whose businesses require cross-border communications.
After in April 2018 APA International Placement Consultants, LLC was acquired by BizTek People, Inc. a business technology consulting firm for a variety of industries such as manufacturers and Pharmaceutical industries, in Portland, Oregon, APA gains both searching power and nationwide database, and continue to serve their bilingual needs. Our continuing commitment to excellence and professionalism in a fast-paced world has earned APA its prominent position in East coast as well as West coast in the placements of executive level candidates, administrative support and multilingual individuals.
APA’s comprehensive services include quality recruiting services (both permanent and temporary), career consultation and career development. Our roster of bilingual talent is the most extensive in New York. Our database of high caliber industry professionals has also grown substantially in the past decade. Each candidate is thoroughly pre-screened for skill and language/software proficiency to suit your specific candidate qualifications. We are confident we can find that unique candidate in the most time-efficient manner.
Who We Represent
APA provides services to Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller companies in a wide range of industry sectors. Our current clients participate in the following industries:
- Accounting/ Finance
- Banking/ Mortgage
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Manufacturing/ Operations
Why choose APA?
- APA offers exceptional service every step of the way to ensure that your specific needs are met, thereby providing a personalized approach to all our client relationships.
- As our client, we relieve you of the stress of searching for the ideal candidate. We save you an enormous amount of time in the screening process. We accomplish this task by assessing the applicant’s caliber in terms of the skill set required for each specific position.
Extensive Talent Pool
- Our team of consultants has an extensive network of candidates in various industries.
- We possess one of the largest databases of bilingual candidates in the greater New York area.
- Our entire candidate roster is updated every single day, providing a streamlined placement process.
Proven Track Record
- Our 30+ years of experience prove the integrity in the services and the assessment of qualified candidates that we provide to our clients.
- We have reliable and dedicated professional placement consultants who thoroughly assess a potential employee, utilizing the latest technology and successfully proven screening methods. As a result, we’re working smarter for you.
Whether you need a full-time employee or a temporary consultant, we would be glad to discuss how we can help you build your team. Please submit your contact information and one of our local and knowledgeable team members will give you a call.